Management Careers at Pizza Hut
Create your own opportunity
Our management team is full of natural leaders helping put together a winning team to serve our guests while exceeding their expectations. From teaching our team members to still being there for our guests, we rely on our managers to keep our stores running smoothly. Plus, we help you accelerate your career growth and set you up for success at every turn.
Why should you join the management team?
Our employees are our most valuable asset which is why we offer comprehensive benefits to take care of them on and off the job.
We know how hard you work and we believe it is important to maintain a healthy work-balance by giving you the benefits you need to achieve a healthy lifestyle.
Supportive Work Environment
We have cultivated a culture that provides support to our employees from their very first day to their very last. We are there for them every step of their career.
Hear directly from our team
“In the year and a half, Flynn and my immediate supervisors gave me the opportunity to move from Customer Service Representative to General Manager. While on this journey I feel I’ve made an impact on many people and I feel I have learned from them as well. I greatly appreciate the opportunity for growth and the confidence my superiors had in me.”
- Kaylee, Regional General Manager, Carolina Market
“I started my Pizza Hut journey as a server in 2011; within the first 12 months, I was promoted to shift leader; after being a shift leader for a year, I had the opportunity to become an assistant manager. Within six months of being an assistant manager, I had the privilege of running my first Restaurant. Within 18 months, I was certified as a training manager, opening several new locations. I remained a RGM until my fourth anniversary, when I was promoted to Area Director. After five years in this role, I took a Human Resource Business Partner role, where I remain.”
- Ricki, HR Business Partner, Carolina Market
“Working with Flynn along with my management team/ AD has been a wonderful experience. They have pushed me to go above and beyond to get to my full potential and give 100%. I enjoy leading my team to success and look forward for what’s to come with Flynn.”
- Wendy, Shift Manager, Carolina Market
“I began my journey with Pizza Hut 4 years ago. In those four years I have been able to accomplish a lot, I am currently a training manager part of our LMR program. When you find a love for what you do, stick with it and build and grow. The feeling of having a great team that has your back and amazing bosses that truly care for you and your success is the best.”
- Lauren, Regional General Manager, Carolina Market
“I joined Flynn and Pizza Hut a little over 2 years ago. My time and experience with Pizza Hut has been both challenging and rewarding. This is the rare company that promotes “caring for their people” and actually lives it. Here you feel more like a member of the family than just an employee. I’m excited about our future!”
- Dean, Area Director, Carolina Market
“Over the last 4 years I have continued to learn and grow under my Director of Operations guidance, striving to master my current position while unlocking my full potential and pushing myself to one day become a VP of this company! I love what I do and truly believe that Flynn opened a door for me with endless possibilities.”
- Olga, Area Director, Georgia Market
Showing: 1-10 of 2492 jobs
- Apply Now203 GREENHILL BLVD NW, Fort Payne, ALPizza Hut
- Apply Now422 E Locust St, Suite B, Davenport, IAPizza Hut
- Apply Now133 S GILBERT ST, Danville, ILPizza Hut
- Apply Now652 CARLYLE AVE, Belleville, ILPizza Hut
- Apply Now4615-C Monticello Ave, Williamsburg, VAPizza Hut
- Apply Now409 N MATTIS AVE, Champaign, ILPizza Hut
- Apply Now2105 ACADEMY RD Suite H, Powhatan, VAPizza Hut
- Apply Now1768 OLD MORGANTON RD, Southern Pines, NCPizza Hut
- Apply Now404 NORTHSIDE DR, Valdosta, GAPizza Hut
- Apply Now407 S WOOD DR, Okmulgee, OKPizza Hut